Yes this page is about YOU (friends who engage in comments here)
If you like, this might be another page on web about YOU! I strongly believe many people do not get most out of blogging by not building a community on their blog. Secondly, I want you people to interact with one another. Together we can learn more, enjoy more and become a better human.
If you’re not yet here on this page, take your 3 min, answer simple questions here and get feature!
See here who are some of ‘YOU’
1. Ivana Sendecka
1. What is your name? – Ivana Sendecka
2. Where were you born? – Poprad, Slovakia
3. Where do you live now?- Poprad, Slovakia
4. What do you do? – blogger, speaker, educator, Chief Movement Officer of NGLS
5. What does excite you? – unleashed human potential in action
6. What is your website? – NGLS – http://www.ngls.sk
7. What did you take in your last meal? – bean soup
8. How did you get know this blog? – via my blog, where you are present since the beginning
9. Do you like something here? What? – you, your passion and sincerity
10. What do you think of Pakistan – will visit, will tell you.
2. Zuzana Urbanova
let me introduce myself;) My name is Zuzana, but everyone calls me Zuzu, even my little 2y old boy;) I come from Slovakia and I really love the country as well as the people in here, because I can see such a big opportunity for so many things to improve.
And what do I do? Everything I love. Everyday I am trying to find myself and set the right path for me to go on. Currently I am exploring the possibilities of cloud computing, running my own business, working, looking for people who are on the same wavelength like me – and that`s also what brought me here:)
I really love your idea to write everyday and hope I will be able to do something similar soon;)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
1. What is your name? Dóra
2. Where were you born? Budapest, Hungary
3. Where do you live now? Budapest, Hungary
4. What do you do? (your profession/hobbies or anything) I’m a freshly graduated arhitect (architectural engineering to be precise)
5. What does excite you? (you love to do _____?) haha, hard one… hobbies: making handmade cosmetics, blogging, watching anything in English, surfing on the net…
6. What is your website? (blog / profile etc) eeversion.wordpress.com
7. What did you take in your last meal? (if you’re not fasting since years) chicken stew
8. How did you get know this blog? (i.e Inside Out | waqas a day) you commented on mine generally those who don’t know me, don’t take their time to leave a visible sign, but I guess it’s OK
9. Do you like something here? What? from as much as I’ve read, your life is surprisingly different from and surprisingly similar to mine
10. What do you think of Pakistan? I don’t know too much about it, so basically nothing :S…
Hi, I am Jatin
Born at Kanpur, India
I now reside at New Delhi
I am a System Administrator by profession (your profession/hobbies or anything)
My spiritual master teachings, knowing God and my love, excites me most.
My websites includes http://www.ashram.org,http://www.facebook.com/sukhija.jatin and http://indopakpeace.wordpress.com/
I ate Veg Pulao, Potato-Brinjal and Carrot sweet dish (Gajar da Halwa)
My stupid friend Waqas invited me here for his birthday party. )
Yes Waqas simplicity and hard work attracts me most here. God bless him.
Pakistan is a beautiful nation with beautiful people living in it and its my dream of destination.
5. Zahir Shah
What is your name? Zahir Shah
Where were you born? Hunza Pakistan
Where do you live now? Lahore Pakistan
What do you do? (your profession/hobbies or anything) Student, Scout
What does excite you? (you love to do _____?) Reading, Scouting
What is your website? (blog / profile etc) zahirwakhi.blogspot.com
What did you take in your last meal? (if you’re not fasting since years) Daal mash
How did you get know this blog? (i.e Inside Out | waqas a day) I learnt it by yourself in the computer lab, now through Facebook
Do you like something here? What? Your daily post, continuity. And quality in the idea
What do you think of Pakistan: A country with immense potential, yet to be discovered.
6. Daniel Evans
I am Daniel Evans
Born in the USA
I live in Keizer, Oregon
I am an activist for bicycle transportation, a photographer, and a businessman.
I am excited about seeing positive change in society and individuals.
My blog is http://cog-itate.com
I just had Chinese food. Yum!
I met you when you left a comment on my blog from the Post A Day challenge at WordPress.
I enjoy your positive attitude and energy. I like that you care about bringing peace to your region of the world.
I think Pakistan is full of good people who need better basic resources for their lives (just like so much of the world).
7. Sidra Qasim
What is your name? Sidra Qasim.
Where were you born? Okara.
Where do you live now? Lahore.
What do you do? (your profession/hobbies or anything) Working in Social Media Art
What does excite you? (you love to spend my day making difference.
What is your website? http://about.me/sidra
What did you take in your last meal? cauliflower and potatoes.
How did you get know this blog? Directly from you.
Do you like something here? Diversity of ideas.
What do you think of Pakistan? I am here to work for it.
8. Buttons Foster
My name is Buttons, and I was born in the USA. Have always lived here, but have traveled a little…wish now i had done more.
You inspired me exactly two weeks ago today with the question of whether I have a blog, (http://buttonsf.wordpress.com/) and yes, but had not been touched for 3.5mo. On Friday when I was asking myself ‘what will I do now?’ it came to me: ‘start writing’. So here it is, be gentle with any criticisms it’s my first blog: buttonsf.wordpress.com
LOL last ‘meal’ was something I’ve been doing recently because of a variety of reasons: I watch fat grams because i like dairy products but they can be fattening, i don’t like sugary things, and the dr. said I needed 150mg of protein a day, which I swear, even with protein bars and drinks is impossible!
So, I add the protein powder to milk in a water bottle, give a good shake then put half in my coffee (BIG mug) and the other half into the freezer to make slushy or in another mug of coffee (today I did cold). I don’t care for the taste of protein drink, it seems very sweet, so instead of cream and sugar in coffee i’ve been adding the protein drink to black coffee I call this mess “Protein Coffee”; it’s palatable LOL!
Normally I eat well: no fast food or sodas, not much fried foods etc. As a muslim of course I consume no alcohol, nor smoking, or drugs.
I don’t recall from whose page or blog I found your blog. I added you to FB via your blog and that’s been awhile. I saw one of your posts, started reading through, then said i’m gonna add this person, he has great ideas!”
I love that you post daily, and on a variety of topics… variety is the spice of life!
Pakistan: well, hate to end on bad note but i believe many of the politicians are not only corrupt but extremely two-faced. and the news media (or lack thereof) enables them further. I wish more people had internet access so all could see for themselves rather than depend on the tabloid type media there and word of mouth.
But then comes into play literacy rates, which drive me insane….
This is a dirty trick politicians do, taking money meant for education into their own pockets. It benefits them two-fold:
their pockets are more fat and citizens stay illiterate… uneducated people are more easy to control, to manipulate.
Healthcare is atroscious, even in the “good” facilities… but many (most?) do not even have access to those facilities (distance, money). “Clinics” with unskilled people are there, but IMHO people are better off being taught home remedies, ‘food as medicine’ and green pharmacy, rather than submit to these charlatans at clinics.
Sorry to go on a rant … when I do that I usually follow with “and when I am queen of the world…” because what i would like to do, and what i can do are two different things… i havent the resources to do what i would like :’(
so much could be changed if more people gave their time and energy to educating and empowering the people of Pakistan. Not just throwing money at the situation which the people will never see or benefit from thanks to corruption, but giving of time and energy to do hands-on teaching. Knowledge truly is power.
Wow this is long… education is a passion for me, can you see?
9. Sharmeen Rafique
My name is Sharmeen Rafique
I was born in Gujrat.
Live in Lahore right now, where chances of finding different people are more than normal.
I am studying in FCC, trying to acquire some expertise so i will not have to submit a form for M.phil after two year, dream a lot, learning how to say no, create and share.
My blog http://sharmeenpress.wordpress.com/.
If I done a good work i really get excited so that mean i rarely get excited,or sometime if i found my facebook page red with messages and notifications
I ate capsicum and potato in my last meal.
I get to know about this blog via Sidra qasim who is highly inspired by you and finally manage to make me inspired by you
Yes i am learning here how to share the most simplest and beautiful things in our life that we have forgotten to consider and look at them. I am sure there will be a time come when people will run after the most simplest things, things that really make you feel happy.
I think Pakistan is not good not bad its just DIFFERENT.
10. Kiran Rafique
1. My name is Kiran Rafique
8. via Sidra Qasim
10. Pakistan is a country of genius thoughts….
2 London, England
3 Rural Wales.
4 I’m an artist working with watercolour and digital media, also I colour vintage photos (to make them look like they were taken in colour), take photos, I love watching and getting to know wild birds, and I play with words.
5 Ditto 4. And enjoying music (all kinds)
7 Pasta, cheese, courgettes, olives, something else – I forget!
8 I surfed in on a comment you posted in someone else’s blog, I can’t remember whose.
9 Your optimism and enthusiasm, and that you’re trying to bring Indians and Pakistanis together. Brilliant!
10 I know very little about it.
What is your name? Cindy
Where were you born? Colorado
Where do you live now?Colorado
What do you do? (your profession/hobbies or anything)Baker
What does excite you? (you love to do _____?)I love animals and reading and horror stuff.
What is your website? (blog / profile etc)
What did you take in your last meal? (if you’re not fasting since years)nachos
How did you get know this blog? (i.e WaqasADay)You read mine its only fair that I read yours!
Do you like something here? What? I am going through all your posts now
What do you think of Pakistan?Ive never been there but I think it must be a beautiful place.
13. Bilal Ahmed
1. What is your name? – Bilal Ahmad
2. Where were you born? – Gujrat, Pakistan
3. Where do you live now?- Gujrat, Pakistan
4. What do you do? – Blogger,Learner,deals with some graphics and music
5. What does excite you? – Am i am born to bring change in this world??
6. What is your website? – http://atbilal.wordpress.com/
7. What did you take in your last meal? – Okra(bhindi) with paratha as usual :-/
8. How did you get know this blog? – me and you are friends:-)
9. Do you like something here? What? – new ideas and stuff for learning
10. What do you think of Pakistan – best place to LISTEN ,LEARN and ENGAGE
What is my name? -Maria.
Where was /i born? –Pakistan.
Where do /i live now? -same place.
What do /i do? student, hobbies: BLOGGING!!
What excites me? I love to blog, to read, to write, to explore!!
What is my website? blog : http://randomlyabstract.wordpress.com
What did I take in my last meal? BIRYANI! (its Eid time na, thats why:))
How did /i get know this blog?uh, you commented on my blog, which brought me here. I kike this pretty much now:)
Do I like something here? What? -that kid blog about answering questions, and ofcourse this one.
What do I think of Pakistan? I LOVE THIS QUESTION! and I loved all the replies given by different people….
What I think of Paki is exactly how Zahir Shah puts it: A country with immense potential, yet to be discovered.
15. Gaurav Tiwari
1. What is your name? Gaurav Tiwari
2. Where were you born? Kushinagar, India
3. Where do you live now? Kushinagar, India
4. What do you do? Study, Undergraduation
5. What does excite you? Math, Books, Drawings and other type of innovations
6. What is your website? http://wpgaurav.wordpress.com/
7. What did you take in your last
meal? Roti And Paneer(just now)
8. How did you get know this blog? onecoolsitebloggingtips.com
9. Do you like something here? What? Your writting style. You’re a brilliant author.
10. What do you think of Pakistan? the same what I think about my country, India.
16. Muhammad Ammar
1. What is your name? Muhammad Ammar
2. Where were you born? Islamabad, Pakistan
3. Where do you live now? Islamabad, Pakistan
4. What do you do? Study
5. What does excite you? Blogs, games especially dota 2
6. What is your website? worldinform.wordpress.com
7. What did you take in your last meal? Roti and Chicken
8. How did you get know this blog? A comment on the theme
9. Do you like something here? Your skills of writing are good. I also write such articles
10. What do you think of Pakistan? It is a country of peace and love.
Thinking of getting here? It is simple and fun, visit this link and get in. Thank you. ~W